Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Naturalistic Humanism


Humanism is love of humankind.
Humanism strives to make a better world.
It desires for the human species wellbeing and liberty.
The humanist goal is for every child and every adult to be happy.

Humanism cares about the pursuit of happiness.
It wants to know what affects the welfare of human beings.
It is the enemy of everything that harms people,
so it strives to do away with vices and ignorance.

It means the abolition of tyranny and slavery.
It means the elimination of poverty and disease.
It means the spread and protection of Universal Human Rights.

Humanism says to every individual:
Illuminate your path with the sunlight of friendship and love.
If you want to be happy yourself, then make others happy.
Embody the virtues of the hero and never the vices of the villain.

Humanism regards wisdom and compassion as the saviors of mankind.

2 comments:

  1. What a stuff of un-ambiguity and preserveness of precious knowledge
    on the topic of unpredicted emotions.
    my page :: penilarge forum

    ReplyDelete
  2. I blog quite often and I seriously thank you for your information.
    Your article has truly peaked my interest. I'm going to bookmark your blog and keep checking for new information about once a week. I subscribed to your Feed too.
    Also visit my web page - simply click the up coming web site

    ReplyDelete